Monday 30 April 2018

Holiday blog post

In the holidays on Friday the 27th of April  me and my Family traveled down to Hastings. We traveled down to do some things to do with my grandmother because she past away so we had to sort her thing out from raro and hastings.But all the stuff we sorted out where mostly old photos of my Family that lives in raro.

We also had to go down to pick my brother up because he went down 1 week earlier to work for my uncle for some money. But when he went down he didn't go down by car like we did he got to fly down because my uncle payed for his flight and i think he flew in first class. But can’t remember but thats what happened with my brother\

And that's really all what happened in my holidays and it was really fun travelling down in car.  

No comments:

Post a Comment