Tuesday 6 November 2018

Satire writing gas price

      To the  government
       I love spending all my money on only gas I love how they raise the gas price like every week just seeing the gas price rise by the dollars. Last week it was what $2 dollars and know it what like $3 dollars good job mobile and all the other gas stations on making those gas prices increase it’s amazing keep the good work up.

In my opinion I think that they should raise the gas prices even higher.
Because making the price of gas higher means less families being able to buy and use there cars. It’s all that we could ask for like no one want to have money for them to treat them self . Instead they'd spend all their money on just gas like really really good job on making gas prices even higher.

When I grow up I would love to see those gas prices rise evenmore just spending all my money on gas. I think that gas prices should rise even higher and sometimes make the price lower but who would want that I mean come on.

But anyways that's what I think about New Zealand's and everywhere else’s gas prices thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment